Not a long post.
Excited to be the CEO of this company. Great people. Great clients and another award. Best Project Management Consultancy – Australia.
Thanks to the people who nominated us and to the judges who assessed the nomination. Press release to come
It’s been a big year for RNC:
- Named as an unsung business hero in a book published by Purpose Publishing https://unsungbusinessheroes.com.au/hero/diane-dromgold/
- Named as one of the top 100 project management influencers globally by Timecamp (a global leader in PM tools) https://www.timecamp.com/blog/index.php/2016/08/100-top-influencers-project-management-industry/
- Contributed to a global book showcasing the best advice of some of the top PMs. I’ll post a link to that shortly.
- Awarded Best Project Management Consultancy – Australia
- And best of all, saved our clients money, time and pain, giving them relief and confidence.
I still get baffled that with 40% of organisational budgets going to projects (some are much more) and 100% of the future success of organisations depending on them people still save money betting on amateurs. I remain impressed that so many organisations can afford the risk.
PS amateur is not the opposite of accredited.